Odyssey Consultants is a PCI QSA, ISO 27001 certified infosecurity, infrastructure and risk management solutions integrator, and a managed security and outsourcing services provider. Founded 2002, it has since evolved into a regional leader in managed security and outsourcing services.
Odyssey’s range of solutions and services lie within a
four-phase information security continuum, such as test and access,
design and implement, monitor and respond, and outsourcing. According to
the company, information security management involves the development,
deployment, and ongoing monitoring and review of a combination of
preventive, detective, and response processes and controls.
is offering the ClearSkies security-as-a-service (SaaS) line of
cloud-based integrated security services. ClearSkies platform has the
necessary tools that enable the organizations reap benefits of the cloud
without compromising on infosecurity.
The first of the
ClearSkies series of services offered by Odyssey is the security
information and event management (SIEM). SIEM provides organizations an
adequate infrastructure in-house, with the opportunity to gain such
capability in the cloud. ClearSkies is enriched with the vast know-how,
expertise and intelligence of the latest threats and vulnerabilities
that come right out of Odyssey’s Ithaca Labs. It transforms the service
into a powerful information security tool for the client.
Odyssey also offers managed security and outsourcing (MSOS) services. Key benefits include:
* Enhanced 24/7/365 protection and monitoring of network, systems and security components.
* Continuous log analysis and correlation of events with real-time incident escalation.
* Focus internal resources on core organizational competencies.
* Threat analysis and access to security advisories issued by Ithaca Labs team.
* Minimized mean time to restore/recovery (MTTR) capability by proactive indentification of Internet threats.
Retention of logs collected in a secure environment, helping clients
meet regulatory compliance without needing to deploy costly and complex
reporting tools and processes.
* Low TCO by eliminating the need to recruit, train and retain an in-house security capability.
* Notification of in-scope devices outage that impacts log collection.
* Access to MSOS secure portal for reviewing real-time alerts, published incidents and generate reports.
Odyssey has offices in Cyprus and Greece, and is exhibiting at the Gitex 2013 show in Dubai.